I have just received my very first award! I have to thank Carol of DizzyC’s Little Book Blog for choosing me for this special honour. I love Carol’s blog, and adore her as a person as well. I am humbled by her choosing me. Thank you, Carol, from the bottom of my heart.
In accepting this award, I have to admit seven things about myself and then pass the award on to five other bloggers. Though this is difficult, I will admit:
1. I am a creature of habit. I don’t like change, it makes me feel unsettled. I’m also very conservative and traditional.
2. I have extreme claustrophobia. I dislike crowds, and choose to sit near exits facing a crowd rather than a wall. I don’t like anything near my face, either.
3.I have two artificial hips, two artificial knees, and will soon have two artificial ankles.
4. I don’t do Sci-Fi, Horror or Vampire/Paranormal. It just isn’t me. One of the wonderful thing about books is that there is something for everyone!
5. I have a serious penchant for good hygiene in general, oral hygiene in particular. I brush my teeth and floss every time I eat, and use mouthwash often!
6. I am fascinated with Forensic Science, especially Criminal Profiling. Human Nature never ceases to amaze me.
7. I am totally creeped-out and afraid of spiders. I respect their right to live, but not in or on my house.
I admire and respect several blogs and bloggers. However, I can only choose five, so I would like to share this award with the following bloggers:
*Ann’s Reading Corner
*I Love My Amazing Animals
*Socrates’ Book Reviews
*Under the Boardwalk