Hilary at Feeling Beachie is the host of this very fun Hop.
Each week, she lists four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, let her know. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!This week’s co-host is the wonderful Brenda of Fiction With a Purpose (she came up with the last two statements). Please visit them both; they are wonderful women.
This week’s statements:
1. I have a love hate relationship with_____
2. I have been buying a lot of ___ lately
3. If I hear _____________ anymore I swear I will _________________
4. Whenever I see_____ makes me ____________ and then I ____________
1. I have a love-hate relationship with healthcare. The miracles of science amazes me…so does my failed ankle surgery. I can’t believe I am worse now than before.
2. I have been buying a lot of critter food lately. Between the inside furkids and the birds & squirrels outside, we are going through a lot of critter food!
3. If I hear Frank Sinatra sing “Mistletoe & Holly” anymore, I swear I will boycott carols!
4. Whenever I see people going for walks, it makes me remember how great it felt, and then I feel very sad that I can’t. I am trying to get my ankle issue resolved, but it is time consuming, painful both physically and emotionally, and extremely disheartening.