Every week Hilary of Feeling Beachie hosts this fun “Hop”. She poses four statements for the reader to complete. This week her co-host is Tami from Empty Nest in Illinois. If you have ideas for statements, please let Hilary know!
This week’s statements:
1. I have never eaten ___
2. I like to ___ in ___
3. If I could go back and change one thing, it would be _______.
4. My greatest _____ for my ______ is ______.
1. I have never eaten bugs. I know some people have, admit it or not! I know it can be a cultural thing, or whatever…not me, no way, no how, not ever.
2. I like to write in the middle of the night, when I can truly hear my soul.
3. If I could go back and change one thing, it would be to spend more time with my father. I spent most of my life missing him, and I will spend the rest of my life missing him. It was not by choice, but rather circumstance; not all families are functional. If you have a dad, please appreciate him, if you can.
4. My greatest wish for my husband & I is to retire in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, where we can fish and commune with nature until the sun sets on our lives.
Please go visit Hilary, and Tami, too. Have a wonderful weekend!