I was tagged by Pat
, A View from the Edge
. Thanks, Pat! All games have rules, so here are the rules for this game of tag:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag (eleven?) people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Eleven (Fun) Facts About Me:
Well, “fun” or not, here we go…
1. I wanted a dog so badly as a child that I named my turtle Snoopy.2. Later, as a child, I had a pet skunk and a pet squirrel monkey. I did finally get a dog, too!3. I have a stuffed toy woodchuck named Denver, who has “lived” in every car I have ever owned.4. I have an astounding memory, which is both a blessing and a curse.5. I believe I am a Dork, but am okay with that.6. I rely on a good sense of humour, as it has gotten me through many trials in my life…and continues to. (I have pretty sharp wit, too!)7. I firmly believe animals go to Heaven.8. I am a Christian, but incorporate many elements into my personal spirituality. I think there are many spiritual teachers, such as Buddha, Gandhi, the Native Americans, and others. 9. I am a “Homebody”. I would rather stay home than “go out”. When I do go out it is something very simple. I do like to travel…and then come home.10. Only my left ear is double-pierced.11. I want to get a tattoo.
My Questions:1. Do you have a hidden talent? I am not sure it is a hidden talent, but I have a good sense of intuition. I am usually very accurate in assessing people and situations.2. Do you have a favorite book? I have many, many books & authors, that I love. I think it is safe to say a favourite book is The Prophet, by Kahlil Gibran.3. Do you get popcorn at the movie theatre? Yes, it is one of the few times I get to have popcorn! I love (plain) popcorn, and could easily O.D. on it.4. Chocolate or vanilla? I like both; it depends on my mood. Can’t I have both?5. What is the best vacation place? I love anyplace UP North! The North Woods is my favourite place to be. I love the wildlife, nature, cool air, solitude, the sense of peace I feel there. *sigh*6. Do you believe in the Afterlife? Absolutely, yes. I also believe that is where and when everyone is held accountable for their actions, good and bad. I also believe in karma; just sayin’.7. Are you more of a Felix (neat) or an Oscar (slob)? I am not as extreme, but lean more towards Felix. I dislike clutter; it is unsettling.8. How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? Usually I spend a couple of hours a day, at least checking emails, blog posts and commenting if possible. If I work on my blog, more time. If I am away, like at Mayo, I just used my phone to check. My next trip, I will have my mini-laptop! So, it varies.9. How often do you comment on blogs? I try to comment on some daily, at least a few. I especially do if it is something that strikes a chord with me, for whatever reason. I am trying to comment more.10. Do you come from a small or large family? I come from a small, very fragmented family.11. Can you drive a stick shift? No; I never learned. Right now I can’t even drive my automatic! When I am healed from my ankle surgery (which won’t be for several months), I will be able to tag along with Bill in his truck! He’s the driver!
Questions for Those I Tag:1. What is your favourite colour?2. What is your favourite flower?3. What kind of pet would you like to have, if possible?4. What is the most unusual pet you have ever had?5. What is your favourite song?6. Why did you start your blog?7. How/why did you choose the name for your blog?8. Do you have a nickname? What is it?9. What is the ringer sound on your cell phone?10. Do you collect anything? What?11. What was the last dream you had?
I am Tagging:Animal Shelter Volunteer Life
Ann’s Reading Corner
♥ Books, Crafts & Pretty Things Blog
Books, Thoughts And A Few Adventures…
Dizzy C’s Little Book Blog
I Love My Amazing Animals
My Field of Dreams
Ten lives and second chances
Time Out For Mom
Under The Boardwalk