It is time to join Patrice & Wendell at Everyday Ruralty,
for a chat!
I am so very glad to know you are feeling better, Wendell.
You had us worried!
It is always a nice time here; thanks, Patrice!
This week’s questions:
1.What’s the last big gathering you attended? (wedding, funeral, graduation, party, riot,etc)
2.Do you switch over your seasonal wardrobe, wear the same things year round, have a huge closet to put it all in, or throw everything out and buy new each season(I threw the last one in there to see if you’re paying attention;)?
3.What sweetener do you use most often?
4.Slippers, socks, or barefoot?
5.What questions would you like me to ask the group over the next few weeks?
1. The biggest was in 1981. I attended a huge concert at the the University of Colorado, Boulder. It was George Thorogood, Heart, and The Rolling Stones (Tattoo You Tour). It was wild!
The last one…? It’s been awhile…maybe a poetry reading this Spring, before surgery. Gettin’ old…
2. I always switch over my wardrobe, only adding what is needed. I’m not a “Clothes Horse”…*lol* Wendell.
3. I usually use sugar (at home), but sometimes Equal, if out somewhere. I don’t use much of either, really, not even in tea or coffee (nothing or just creamer).
4. Socks…comfy & cozy thick socks. 🙂 It is a simple joy. Barefoot feels too vulnerable.
5. What is your favourite song, & why?
What is your favourite place to go/thing to do for vacationing?
Do you keep a journal?