I will be unavailable for a couple of days. This was forwarded to me (I added the pictures). It’s worth sharing, so I leave you with this…
Dear Dogs & Cats:
*The dishes on the floor with the paw prints are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Placing a paw print in the middle of my plate does not mean that is suddenly your food, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.
*I cannot buy anything bigger than my bed. I am very sorry about this. Do not think I will sleep on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It Is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other, stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out on the other end to maximize space that you are taking up, is nothing but sarcasm.
* The proper order for kissing is:
(1) They live here…you don’t.
(2) If you don’t want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.
That’s why they call it “fur”-niture.
(3) My pets are a lot more likable than most people.
(4) To you, they may just be animals. To me, they are adopted kids who are short, furry, walk on all fours and don’t speak clearly.
*Always remember: dogs and cats are ‘easier’ than kids because they:
(1) eat less,
(2) don’t ask for money all the time,
(3) are easier to train,
(4) normally come when called,
(5) never ask to drive the car,
(6) don’t hang out with bad people;
(7) don’t smoke or drink,
(8) don’t want to wear your clothes,
(9) don’t follow the latest trends,
(10) don’t waste your money “finding themselves”