I really do not participate in awards or tags anymore. However I am honoured by the past ones I have received, and the thoughtfulness of the blogger. I put my Award page back up for that reason. I have been chosen again. So, as an exception, I will acknowledge this. I adore this blogger, her blog, and her fabulous felines. Please visit Elizabeth at Feline Funnies. Thank you, Elizabeth. You and your furbabies are wonderful.
There are several rules we must follow in order to accept this award:
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3) Answer the 5 simple questions.
4) Nominate blogs for the award and notify each of them.
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.
Here are the 5 questions and answers:
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I wish that people would respect others. You don’t have to understand to accept someone. That’s what respect is all about, accepting the other without judgment. Be nice, and treat others the way you want to be treated. Maggie, Grizelda & Chloe Jo agree.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be? Any year?
Good grief. No, I would not repeat any age or year. It took forever to get this far! Maggie and Grizelda are happy at their current age. Chloe Jo is a perpetual baby.
3. What is one thing that really scares you?
The thought of losing my husband terrifies me. I also fear a tragedy that could leave my critters alone. Grizelda would tell you change scares her…and the doorbell. Maggie & Chloe Jo say the vacuum cleaner does.
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
I have a poetry book (Weeds), and plan more poetry books. I also have a children’s book (Bedtime Tail). I am writing a book of my animal rescues; that is important. Maggie, Grizelda and Chloe Jo dream of Daddy being home more…well, so do I.
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
I am okay with being me; I am comfortable being me. Maggie thinks she is purrfectly fine as she is. Grizelda is comfortable in her own fur. Chloe Jo cannot imagine why she would want to, she is so happy!
Last but definitely not least, I would like to pass this award to some blogs that I follow and admire. Please take a few minutes to visit each one. I feel sure that you will enjoy them as much as I do.