I am honoured that we were chosen for an award by peers whom we appreciate and enjoy. So, we brought out our award page and we will accept the honour. We received this award from our friends at The Cat on My Head. Like most awards it has a few rules, and they are as follows:
1. Provide a link to and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
THANK YOU to Janet Blue and “The Cat on My Head Blog”, http://thecatonmyhead.com
2. Answer ten questions: I will answer these questions, as usual. Maggie is asleep, Grizelda is shy and Chloe Jo is…busy. Stella is happy with whatever I say and do.
1. Your favorite color? Green & Blue. However, I seem to be strongly attracted to grey.
2. Your favorite animal? I love them all. I love cats & dogs, but I also am very attached to Coyote and Sandhill Crane.
3. Your favorite non-alcoholic drink? I don’t drink alcohol. I do drink a lot of water and milk.
4. Facebook or Twitter? I am on Facebook, but I really think social media is just overwhelming! I think it can take up a lot of time and can (for me) be impersonal. I do like blogging, though. I really prefer personal interaction.
5. Your favorite pattern? Plaid. I prefer solid colours, though.
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents? I much prefer giving; I feel blessed when I can give.
7. Your favorite number? I love the number 3, followed by the number 8.
8. Your favorite day of the week? Sunday is a good day. Beyond being God’s day, it is also a day for NASCAR & football.
9. Your favorite flower? I really love mums, though there are many flowers that I love.
10. What is your passion? Animals: animal welfare, advocacy, rescue, and bottle feeding kittens and bunnies. I also love reading and writing.
3. Nominate 10-12 (if possible) blogs that you find a joy to read.
Katie Isabella ~ Day by Day with Beth Marie ~ Mario’s Meowsings ~ Of Petals and Wool ~ Oz the Terrier ~ The Daily Dose ~ Through Squirrel Eyes ~ Time Out for Mom ~ Loretta’s…She Spoke to Me ~Messy Mimi’s Meanderings ~ Life in a Canned Ham ~ Books, Thoughts, and a Few Adventures
4. Provide links to the nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know they have been nominated. I would love to nominate everyone, but I realize some don’t do awards. I have, and I haven’t at times. I understand both choices. I appreciate all of you, anyway!
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.