I am joining Patrice & Wendell at Everyday Ruralty for their weekly “Farmhouse Porch Chat”. It has been moved to Wednesday, so I hope to be able to join in more often. I hope you will come along, too. Don’t forget to bring Wendell some carrots; he’s a horse!
1. Is there one person who can drive you nuts, even if they aren’t doing anything in particular?
Oh, my. Of course there are, but I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. I am sure I drive some people nuts, too. It drives me nuts when people check up on me, questioning me, what I do, and why.
2. When you were a small child, how did you answer the question, “What do you want to be when you grow up?”
I wanted to be a veterinarian or a nurse. I actually combined it and was a veterinary technician. I have also done critter rescue most of my life.
3. Do you drink more sodas, iced tea, or water?
I drink a lot of water, followed by iced tea. I very rarely drink soda pop. (I really don’t like carbonation.)
4. My favorite flavor of iced cream is mint chocolate chip.
5. Do you like to dance? I used to like to dance. I haven’t in years, due to arthritis and multiple joint replacements. I enjoy watching others dance, now.